Rejoice! Mother 3 is dated!

Wizard

It is official: the RELEASE DATE, after TEN FLIPPING YEARS, is finally set in stone by the only man who can say so, Shigesato Itoi. As you can see on the link above there is the date of the release of Mother 3. We are finally getting our game, in one way. You bet our rumps we are gonna get this game in America even if we have to get NoA's attention by any means!

This is GREAT news because Mother 3 has NEVER had a firm date before. A great day to celebrate the affirmation of the series. AMEN!

The following is the relevant section of Itoi-san's recent post on his website (translation by NattyBumppo):

Mother 3's release date has been set. It will be April 20th, 2006 (Thursday). At least it's spring. It'll go on sale before the start of Golden Week. We'll be doing an official announcement pretty soon, but this is the "final" date. Once the release date is set, there are no more additions of new specs or anything like that. We'll no longer be able to fiddle around with anything in the game, unless it's something especially important. It makes me a little sad, but I can't be selfish. Since it's GameBoy Advance software, that naturally means that you'll also be able to play it on the Nintendo DS that everyone's so crazy about these days.

>>Itoi-san's website | Games Are Fun (Source) | Starmen.net (Place where I found it)

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Discuss this in The Lounge.

Edited by GameCop