MAME v0.103u2 Bug Fix Released

olaf

AEP Emulation Page reports that Haze has released a bug fix for MAME, the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator, version 0.103u2. Below is his post from his official MAME WIP page.

Some 103u2 fixes..

The MAME Italia Forum guys reported A Bug in World Cup Volley ‘95 causing it to hang after each match, I’ve fixed that and also fixed some sprite problems which occured during the game.

Some sound problems were Reported in Night Slashers, I’ve attempted to improve this but I’m not a very good judge of sound.

I also fixed the prioriies in BackFire! and decided it seems to work well enough to mark it as working (player 1 joystick inputs work if you follow the how to play instructions). Note that BackFire set 2 defaults to wheel control which is unemulated. You can set it to joystick in test mode.

Lastly Razoola cleaned up the NG sets as they were quite a mess in 103u2 to say the least.

I’m not interested in hearing about the NG driver, but if you have any feedback over the Data East based games I’ve been working on (World Cup Volley ‘95 and Backfire!) then I’d be interested in hearing bug reports etc. If the games lockup later in the game, or have severe graphical problems somewhere I want to know. Also does Night Slashers sound correct with this change?

File can be found here.

You can visit Haze's official MAME WIP page here.

Edited by olaf