What system emulates Guilty Gear?

I guess your "Isuka DVD" is the PS2 version. Ditch it, as it is useless to you unless you have a modded PS2. You can save a whole lot of HDD space by just downloading the PC version of GG Isuka, since it fits on a single CD-R.

really? It does?

I do have PS2 but I would prefer playing those in PC because it's faster and I can save states whenever I wanted.

Plus, I can take snapshots of the game.

I guess I have to hunt this GGIsuka PC ver online. :)

-THANKS-

really? It does?

I do have PS2 but I would prefer playing those in PC because it's faster and I can save states whenever I wanted.

-THANKS-

Yeah, you do that. The new *great* backgrounds, the kickass soundtrack + Robo-Ky Mk. II and ABA won me over, despite my obvious hate for the turn button.

What the hell was Daisuke smoking when he came up with that idea? Although considering that Isuka is meant to be played by four people simultaneously, it's necessary... but still horrible.

really? It does?

-THANKS-

Yeah, you do that. The new *great* backgrounds, the kickass soundtrack + Robo-Ky Mk. II and ABA won me over, despite my obvious hate for the turn button.

What the hell was Daisuke smoking when he came up with that idea? Although considering that Isuka is meant to be played by four people simultaneously, it's necessary... but still horrible.

Damn, I have to go see my local pirate for this :)

really? It does?

-THANKS-

The funny thing is in XX Slash they added those new backgrounds, both Robo Ky MK2, ABA among other things to the game also.

Gone it is Agozer, our mortal enemy has been vanquised that game.

Oh superb. Now if only we'd get a PC (or console) ports of XX Slash. But in all seriousness, Guilty Gear needs more new content. I'm getting tired of the Street Fighter syndrome.