Hmm well... Goodbye again for now.

Madman

farewell dude but, i would have just disapeared u know we were gonna flame your post, it wouldnt be us if we didnt. i mean i almost grabbed a tissue reading your post (not really) you were a great member, but if u r gonna go out dont go out like a whining beotch lol.

After quite a while of being absent, i have come here for several weeks/months now.

I dont want to biatch or moan, but i think this forum is not for me.

In all these weeks i have come here, after a long period of inactivity in the emuscene, i didnt find anything new.

Well, ofcourse i am the oldschool guy. I like SNES, Genesis and Dreamcast along with PSX the most, but i see there is not much activity in the appropiate forums as long as i visit here. Its all about xbox, dsemu and psp these days, and besides these, this forum is quite boring.

I have been asked a lot about this site by gc, and i wrote a lot, gc reorganized the forums as i proposed and more, but i do see the forums here are suffering from inactivity.

This i find quite sad, but there is not much i can do about it. So, after quite some time i came here, i may dive into inactivity again. I will sure come here and read the latest news, but i dont think i will find a lot of topics to reply in. Time has parted me and the emuscene, and even though i have been always preaching the good old 16Bit times, it looks like the world is not interested in them.

The emuscene somewhat became much like what the warezscene was some years ago.

It looks like time has got me. The scene as it is today is not the scene i am used to be. The scene the way i am used to it has vanished. All the great people and sites are gone. There is almost nothing for me left.

So i bid thee guys farewell. I may post now and then, but it looks like time has got me. May my 2 boys find something in these games i liked so much.

gba, ds, xbox, psp, dc, pocketpc's, etc. are actually really interesting when it comes to emulation; emulators are going multiplatform on a large scale now, think pocketnes, goomba, nesterdc, nesds, snesds, and lots more. :cry: