FBA-XXX Replay Questions

R-Dincht

Hello

I have a question about the XBOX and PC versions of FBA-XXX and Final Burn Alpha and I was wondering could someone help me out with what I want to do (if it is even possible.)

What I wanted to do was record a Neo Geo game replay in FBA-XXX for the XBOX (i.e. King of Fighters 95). Then take that replay and use it on Final Burn Alpha for the PC. But I have ran into a bit of a problem, when I use the recorded data from the XBOX on the PC, it crashes and gives me an illegal output method (this is coming from the FBA-XXX version 26/08 recorded data.) I also went back some and found the 30/07 version of FBA-XXX which mentions that it can "now record game replay compatible with fba PC (not if recorded with autoboot unibios activated or CPU not at 100%)." I made sure that the unibios wasn't activate and that the CPU was at 100%, but when I used the replay data from that version of FBA-XXX on the PC, FBA for the PC tells me that this data is ment for input replay only. So if anyone has some idea on how I can playback replay data from the XBOX to the PC, it would help out so much.