A Emulation Direct Connect Hub Was Recently Shut Down!!!

Alpha

OMFG!!!

Therefore, whether you have an authentic game or not, or whether you have possession of a Nintendo ROM for a limited amount of time, i.e. 24 hours, it is illegal to download and play a Nintendo ROM from the Internet.

I can't believe that 24 hour BS that we all thought is real!!! :wink::D

PS: Taken right off of the Nintendo.Com site, Credits: Nero.

No big surprises that IDSA or idiotic dick social association would pull off crap like this to P2P programs since after all the USA government is based in a capitalist economy which is not good to be making hubs for roms, emulators, music, movies, etc. I think they should educated about what the emulation scene is since the reason why emulation exist is to preserve classic game to become extinct or to lost history about how the gaming industry has evolved. I for one give a crap about them since they won’t stop me from playing video games a cherish and enjoy and if they would do something like closing all the sites in the world with roms I would find a way to get them anyways.

The IDSA doesn't seem to just find sites on their own

This idiot there not only reports almost every single site he finds to the IDSA and have a party when they get shut down, he also insists on talking in a mixture of Jar-Jar-Binks language and l337. He has not updated his site since last June when his accomplice, spinner8 was banned from Zophar's

EDIT: See if I ever find this guy's e-mail addy, you guys will be the first to know!

With people like him patrolling the net and acting goody-goody, we could say goodbye to EF hub anytime!

With people like him patrolling the net and acting goody-goody, we could say goodbye to EF hub anytime!

I hope not, and I removed that link from your post, since I don't want anyone to get any ideas. :twisted: I'll say this though, I couldn't read one word they were saying on that site. :lol: