I make music...

Wizard

I do.

Alright, the run down;

If you played Zombie Panic mod on Half-Life 1 (Yes, that is a shameless plug, mostly because I beta test the game pretty much some random dude who hangs out on irc and chats with the various devs from time to time). Then you must of heard the Zombie Panic Theme song by Wilko (who is also a mapper on the team).

While this isn't a remix where there are random techno beats and mindless synthiszers. I'm trying to capitalize on the overall feel while trying to stay in touch with the original. Or you can just simply say this is just another arrangement on the theme. Still work in progress (Still trying to find a good drum arragnement or keep it acoustic) and trying to decypher the solo in the actual song (mine will have to suffice until I find out). Critisizm is welcomed, just don't go out of hand and say "LOLO SUCKS WERES DA BEATZ"

Stuff used;

2 Acoustics guitars borrowed

Electric Bass by my sister

Midi keyboard w/ Piano Setting

Borrowed M-Audio Equipment

Reverb effect in Audacity

Search function for the thread where Wilko posted the tab

Wilko for the original ZP theme

This, along with Civilization IV is whats keeping me away from my lovely, lovely fans here at 1emulation.

It also appears that part of my full name is there. Crap. If anyone wants to hear the original version, just say so and I'll upload it.

Edit: There also seems to be a bunch of crap related to VF5 out. Go check it out. Now. Aoi is sexy k.

Edited by K`dash