New Games

Shibathedog

oooh yeah forgot about disgea, what was the game that was supposed to be the sequel to that, its out by now right?

Disgaea 2 is slated for sometime next year. Phantom Brave, Makai Kingdom and La Pucelle Tactics are separate titles.

I really should go out and get Makai Kingdom, seeing as I already have the other games... which I haven't even finished yet. Just owning a game from Nippon Ichi makes you feel warm inside.

oooh yeah forgot about disgea, what was the game that was supposed to be the sequel to that, its out by now right?

Disgaea 2 is slated for sometime next year. Phantom Brave, Makai Kingdom and La Pucelle Tactics are separate titles.

I really should go out and get Makai Kingdom, seeing as I already have the other games... which I haven't even finished yet. Just owning a game from Nippon Ichi makes you feel warm inside.

Yeah, the warm feeling that you've already played this game before.

All Nippon Ichi games are exactly the same with VERY minor changes to the gameplay. Got old fast after I bought my third Nippon game in hopes of original gameplay.

I was deeply saddened to find that they are indeed all the same.

Beware the voice acting Agozer...

Voice acting in Nippon Ichi games? I think the voices are superb.

I was talking about Magna Carta: Tears of Blood...

It's Xenosaga Episode II bad... :(

Xenosaga II had bad voice acting? Hardly. I haven't played Magna carta yet, but judging by the gameplay videos I've seen, the voices are indeed a bit ehhhh.

I have no problem with N1's games being the same in general. There's enough individual changes for my tastes and I like the storylines.