New Games

Shibathedog

Im looking for some new PS2/Xbox games, online is a plus, but not a must. And i definatly need some new PS2 games.

So far im looking at--

Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 for PS2

and Guilty Gear X2 #Reload for Xbox

Any other good games i should try and get? Fight/FPS/RPG/Action games are usually my favorite, Any good 3rd person games fighting/shooting games? Side Scrolling Beat em ups are good too (Is Guilty Gear Isuka good? It looks good :D

Oh and BTW- I really dont like short games, unless the online makes up for it or its a cheap game.

Resident Evil 4 for the PS2 is a good buy. Graphics have been downgraded slightly, but you have progressive and wide-screen support to make up for it. =)

Xenosaga Episode I & II for PS2 are great RPGs, if you manage to keep up with the storyline which draws heavily from philosophy and religious referrences.

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga I & II for the PS2 is another fantastic series. Beautiful graphics (what cel-shading should of been), innovative gameplay and a great story to go along with it.

Megaman X8 is another great game for the PS2. Back to old school side shooters. It's honestly the best Megaman X game I've played, even better then the original in my book.

Those are a few I'd recommend, if you are a hardcore RPG player I suggest picking up Magna Carta: Tears of Blood. It's an extremely well done game, but it isn't for everyone.

Also, Guilty Gear Isuka is... a bad game in my opinion. I love the Guilty Gear series (can't wait until XX/Slash hits the US) but GGI was a bold experiment. Gameplay has been downgraded quiet a bit, along with the frame rate for the character animations. The hole 'turning' and 'lane' changing is incredibly awkward... The only redemption for this game would have been online support, but it doesn have it. :D

I Already have RE4 on my Gamcube (Special collectors edition to :D) So ill hold off on that till the price goes down

My cart on amazon so far is---

GTA:SA (A Rated) XBOX

Counter-Strike XBOX (for my brother)

RE:O2 PS2

GG X2 Live XBOX

Megaman X8 PS2

The other ones I either already have or Amazon doesnt have them >_<

Dragon Quest 8 if u like old school rpgs

Smackdown vs Raw 2006 whole game is fun but really fun when u go online and beat people.

Gun but it is pretty short

Guitar Hero i hate music based games for the most part but i really enjoyed this one.

From Russia with love pretty good bond game

King Kong