DS_GBC news

Robert

[Tuesday, November 21, 2005]

Wow....its been a long while.  I have some nice pieces of news for anyone who actually comes here.  First, I received 2 Neo Max kits today, I did a quick test of my keeper kit and it works quite well.  The space shoot'em up demo was quite good!  I am probably going to sell my other kit (no use for 2 of them).  I will post that up with a special announcement in about a week's time.  I abandoned my original DS_GBC project and started a new one 2 months ago.  I will post that project next week (or earlier if I have the chance!).

NEWS!  I got bored and finished up the linking/files.  Check out the SOURCE for the dsboy.  It is a new design of a gbc emulator based on gnuboy for the DS.  Like its predecessor it has no sound, but it has a good chunk of it written in assembly (and the rest of it could be as well).  I have again gotten bored of the emulator project and thought I'd put it up to let others take a stab at improving this new code.  Please note, this code is not as well tested as my previous emu, since a good chunk was not written by myself.  There are a lot of areas for improvement!

>> More HERE