WMP Problem

Rag

Thats strange IE and WMP can be uninstalled and has no affect on the OS.

You obviously don't know too much about what you speak of then. When you "uninstall" either, the shortcuts and system references are simply removed. BOTH are still 100% present on your system unless you use a 3rd party method/tool to remove them. The same goes with Windows Messenger, it's not gone when you select to remove it in the Add/Remove Programs thing for Windows Software.

And you must have IE to use the Windows Update site. Tell me that doesn't make what should be a simple application, a necessary system function? A browser should not function this way, or a website.......everything Windows ships with sucks, including Windows itself.

I have had no problems with windows. You just sound bitter :lol:

But hey thats up to you what software you like to use :)

I've never had problems with Windows either, and what Cinder said pretty much goes... except the very last comment.

But whatever.

I've never had problems with Windows either, and what Cinder said pretty much goes... except the very last comment.

But whatever.

What may I ask is that? The part where I said everything Windows ships with, including windows itself?

I'm not being argumentative, but if all of your Windows games worked in Linux, would you not ditch Windows? I know I would, thats the ONLY reason I even use Windows.

I'm not being argumentative, but if all of your Windows games worked in Linux, would you not ditch Windows? I know I would, thats the ONLY reason I even use Windows.

I would say no because I have no issues with windows :lol:

Just like how you dislike windows is how much I dislike Linux.

But whatever.

What may I ask is that? The part where I said everything Windows ships with, including windows itself?

I don't know really. I don't have enough experience with Linux to answer that. Maybe.