Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Otaku Ichise

How can i put more characters in select screen

You'd need to either make a new selection screen, or download a new one. I suggest the latter.

Mugenguild.com ftw

To make things easier, just get a new screenpack that holds the amount of characters you want.

BTW, please read the DOCS.

You'd need to either make a new selection screen, or download a new one. I suggest the latter.

Mugenguild.com ftw

where can i download a new selection screen?

Hehehehheeee! Well almost any decnet mugen website, but street mugen is the first that comes to mind, it doesnt have them all but it has a decent grip of selcetion screens.

Ahhhh You have started your mugen journey, while many have already fiinshed thiers(like me). :P:P

Mugenguild.com ftw

where can i download a new selection screen?

Hehehehheeee! Well almost any decnet mugen website, but street mugen is the first that comes to mind, it doesn't have them all but it has a decent grip of selcetion screens.

Ahhhh You have started your mugen journey, while many have already finished theirs(like me). :P:P

i have almost finished friend, i have put 58 stages,the most i like and a lot chars, i already have 110 chars(the best ones for now). i'm just trying to find mibu kyoshiro and himura kenshin.

Edited by Otaku Ichise