DoD: Source is out

Gryph

This is so flocking gay. I have the half-life 2 collectors edition which 

which comes with all this stuff and i cant even play DoD:Source.

That's why you should read and understand before you buy. I've seen so many people assume they have already paid for DoD:Source. HA! Silver for life!

You actually got it off steam ? ^_^

Yes...and what's wrong with that? Oh, you're part of the dumb group that believes Steam is evil and will eat souls. Well guess what, Steam isn't all that bad and I'm very pleased with my purchase. I will certainly buy whatever games I can through Steam. Support the developers!

Steam has gotten better and better over time. At first, it was really clunky and awkward... now it still has some annoyances, but has had major improvements.

Although I'm still wary of buying things online, especially when it involves other currencies. Call me really old-fashioned and stupid, but I just can't get into this online shopping thingamabob.

This is so flocking gay. I have the half-life 2 collectors edition which 

which comes with all this stuff and i cant even play DoD:Source.

That's why you should read and understand before you buy. I've seen so many people assume they have already paid for DoD:Source. HA! Silver for life!

You actually got it off steam ? :D

Yes...and what's wrong with that? Oh, you're part of the dumb group that believes Steam is evil and will eat souls. Well guess what, Steam isn't all that bad and I'm very pleased with my purchase. I will certainly buy whatever games I can through Steam. Support the developers!

Ok Gryph what ever you say. ;) I wonder if you will ever have to pay for steam. now that would just plain suck.

I'm displeased that the Friends list isn't working yet.

It worked last year for a bit.