Kof kyo archive

bogard81

Just mounting the CUE file should work just fine, unless... Some people have had problems with the lastest version of DT. I use v1.46 and have had no problems; other's use 1.29.

(Mods remove this if its not legit question)

A bit off topic I got the same problem with ggxx for the pc a hoodlum release it runs the image well but it stalls on instalation and you have to click which I presume to be cancel button.

As anyone got this release to work or not what I should do

Does it stall in the middle of the installation process or it doesn't start installing at all, but shows a screen with some text and a Cancel button?

If it's the latter, you need to change the compatibility mode for the installer to Win98 or Win2000.

Does it stall in the middle of the installation process or it doesn't start installing at all, but shows a screen with some text and a Cancel button?

If it's the latter, you need to change the compatibility mode for the installer to Win98 or Win2000.

Thanks Agozer I tried what you said on XP (I have the latter problem) but still no good all I get is another window giving dos parameter commands to install and ok button at the end click on it and it will exit back to my computer.

I tried this on me and all I got was the latter problem above which is weird. I tried setting the locale to jap but to no avail.

Do japanese or other east-asian characters display correctly on your machine or is it just garbage? Again, if it's the latter, change the Windows locale to japanese and try again.

You can easily change the locale of certain programs without having to reboot by downloading Microsoft AppLocale from MS' site.

I'll look more into this matter