To all ppl with mugen sites hosted by Gamecop!

-SyN-

Since this is the home of our host and I think this should be talked about here.

What I am about to explain is manly a suggestion by him that I really agree on.

I recently got a friend of mines to get hosted by Gamecop earlier, yes another mugen like my site and many others and then Gamecop pop the suggestion that it may be best if we all just combined our sites into one since each mugen site has basically the same purpose and a forum of its own.

My thoughts on this is that it would make alot of since if we came together and went that route besides Gamecop creating additional space for another site same purpose on his server and we all become one big happy mugen family on the 1emulation webhost! :D

Gamecop you can back me up on this whenever you want ;)

Basically we would get more activity and site intereaction instead of being in competition on the same host with the same kind of sites ran by others.

Well thats my two cents on GC's suggestion.

so the staff of my site,

Club SyNdicate II

Mugenevolution

MugenPro

Mugenempire

Azn Generation

what do you think?

I don't but I was thinking of making my site into a fighting games resource much like Fighter's Generation so that it will be different from the rest. I need time to think this through... :P

Ahh I see, well you did have a mugen site so I thought about you as well and Gamecop wanted me to reach you and others with his suggestion.

So if your interested, let us know, if not then its ok, thanks for responding.

I'm down with that as long as we can all agree on a name for the site :o. I dunno if Azn is in, though I remember back with Mugen Aftershock, he was on our team. Meh, I would like to have a huge creation team again.

About the name:

The Mugen Syndicate (maybe :P )

BTW if we're all gonna join sites how will that work server wise? Will we get one big server space, and set up accounts for sub domain access?

BTW think of some names... but....

The Mugen SyNdicate :fish: rox your sox

I dunno, the name Syndicate, makes us sound harder, like a gang or something :P. We need a tough name so people will be like "damn" they are "hardcore" (not serious :P ) The MuGen Unit (not serious...but maybe :unsure:)

BTW if we're all gonna join sites how will that work server wise? Will we get one big server space, and set up accounts for sub domain access?

Dont worry about all of that. Gamecop suggested this idea and as far as what we need, im sure he will handle it.

Just leave it to our host, Aztec can tell you as well as I can, he is more excited about this than we are! :fish: