Need Help Bad

Ok so my new network/one im using now is like this.

Cable modem downstairs with wireless router, PC isnt hooked up yet so LAptop in my room, with PCMCIA Wireless adaptor, and a crossover cable in ethernet port going to Xbox/PS2/whatever to play online.

Now this used to work everywhere else but now for some reason when i enable ICS it gives me this error that said something like the IP for assigning something or other (Probably DNSes or something) was already assigned to something, now its randomly saying it cant accept control messages at the moment.

WTF? All i need to do is enable ICS and i can friggen play online, why wont this work anymore? There is no firewall or anything. Im on Windows XP Home SP1. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks Alot!

Okay the error message it gives me is this:

"An error occured while Internet Connection Sharing was enabled, Internet Connection sharing cannot be enabled, A LAN Connection is already configured with the IP address, That is required for automatic IP Addressing."

I used commas whenever it was supposed to be the next line.

ANy ideas yet?

Okay the error message it gives me is this:

"An error occured while Internet Connection Sharing was enabled, Internet Connection sharing cannot be enabled, A LAN Connection is already configured with the IP address, That is required for automatic IP Addressing."

I used commas whenever it was supposed to be the next line.

ANy ideas yet?

You have 2 comps in your network that have the same IP adress.

In the system settings under networks, right click on your connections, choose TCP/IP and select properties, there is a tab that shows you the set IP address for your PC on that line. Your other comp should have the same adress there, change the one of the PC using the ICS on the gateway to something different.