Question about NeoGeo Games and NeoGeo Emulators

As for Nebula Loader ( and Loaders in general), you don't need to worry about CRCs. You can put whatever CRCs and filenames into the DAT and Nebula Loader will try to load the files (NeoRAGEx works in a very similar fashion).

OK...I hate to be a pest...but running Nebula 2.24 with Nebula Loader 2.24 - I am having to pay attention to the CRCs. I get messages that say "found xxxxxxxx, looking for yyyyyyyyyy"

What am I doing wrong.

Is there a tool that automatically creates nebula-compatible dat-files out of the roms located in roms-folder or something that converts i.ex. the latest logix clrmame neogeo.dat into a nebula-dat and the same for CPS2 and the other games that nebula supports?

I know romdatamaker but that only creates dats for one single game (zip-file). Would be quite a bite of work to do this for every game that nebula supports.

Greetings

herbalb

So I guess a good alternative could be to download the latest dat-files for nebula from emu-france (dated 25.05.2005), replace the old ones in nebula romdats-dir, open nebula and let it create a new romcenter-file that could be used to manage the romfiles and get everything to work as it should.

Edited by herbalb