DS/OS

Well yeah, but its not meant to replace your PC, just for doing things you could do on your PC, away from your PC.

Kinda like the whole idea behind a PDA

So I rather buy a PDA. Less hassle.

but can a pda play games made for the DS??

Well yeah, but its not meant to replace your PC, just for doing things you could do on your PC, away from your PC.

Kinda like the whole idea behind a PDA

So I rather buy a PDA. Less hassle.

but can a pda play games made for the DS??

In the future yes :lookaround:

But most games out are for N64 anyways so I'd rather play them on a big screen even if its without a map. The jamesbond game looks worse then halo >.>

well , if ds is a pda thats not a bad thing really , but why would you bother making an os for ds when u can use your pc for that and also if you wanted that you are obviously looking for more than your ds can do , meaning you dont really like the ds :devilsmile: but well then get a psp but im happy with the nds , it just doesnt have many game titles :lookaround: thats why im getting psp , that doesnt mean ds will be forgoten and completely off topic why havnt they made a nintendo 64 emu for psp ?

Edited by suvo

The thing is that an OS is what EXACTLY seperates a game system from a computer... that is the main difference.. the only pourpose of an OS is to provide a shield between the user and the hardware and thats what makes a game system a game system because you program directly with the hardware not under some specific OS's System Calls and Lybraries >>

well, the purpose of and OS to the DS is the same that DS is a portable game system, why do u buy nDS insnt to play games to anyware u go?well the OS would just expand that, think.. ur out of home, camping or something like that, u took ur Ds with u, when u left u forgot to write that school work u need to get ready tomorow, the DS/OS would just help u there,or u are making a bus trip, ur sick of playing or u cant play that well on the bus, why not earing some music or something like that..

The purpose os a DS/OS is just to expand your computer to anywere u go, its just the same purpose as a PDA, now u are saying, than i will buy a PDA, and i say there ir a big diference between buying a $300 PDA and buying a $20 DS/OS cartridge.

im just looking for anyone that wants to support this idea, if u dont want to, thats why i said "interested people only".

The thing is that it wouldnt be pratical... first take into account how small a flash cart is then take into account the need to buy a flash cart then also take into account that itll only be able to do such things as typewriting at most cause any games it can play could also be played just by the DS itself it just doesnt seem pratical >> Also i am interested im just not positivly interested >>

Edited by NukeFall