Juiced problem

Ahmad89

Ive been having trouble running Juiced on my PC.(downloaded not bought). I installed the game but it wont work i tried using the crack but i dont think it works. All i get is a black sreen but then it crashes with and without the crack please help.

Thanks

I download the file so i dont have the cd but it i have been hearing the problem from other people who downloaded the file and the crack wont seem to work.

Pentium 4

60gb

windows xp

Just a 'pentium4, 60gb, windows xp' doesn't cut it. I meant the amount of RAM, video card, processor speed and the likes.

Is the game a rip or did you download the game's CD/DVD image and then burned it to a CD? If the latter option rings true, my initial question still stands: Did you put the CD in the drive (or alternatively, did you keep the image mounted after installing the game)?

As agozer was digging for, not all cracks are "NO CD/DVD", infact alot just bypass protection mechanisms, but still require the disk in the drive. Mount your image or burn to a disc and see if things work. Also when games are finalized for release, they are optimized to make use of the latest driver revisions for video cards etc. Make sure ALL your device drivers are up to date.