Boot Cd

A good friend of mine is working on making a boot cd, and he needs some suggestions for what other tools would be needed.

currently : (cut paste of his post)

----------------

I'm making a bootable cd with installation files for a few operating systems and some other nice-to-have utilities.

So far I have this:

Installation of Debian Linux (Sarge), FreeBSD 5.4, OpenBSD 3.7, NetBSD 2.0.2 and FreeDOS beta 9 sr 1.

From the cd you can run Damn Small Linux 1.1 (similar to knoppix but without all the extra packages you don't need, like kde) or a windows 98 boot disk.

You can run memtest86 to check for errors.

I have one tool that overwrites the whole harddrive with random caracters, and one that can change any password on windows NT/2K/XP/2K3. It can also edit the windows registry.

And just in case you mess up the mbr on your computer you can get a grub prompt to get back into your system if you need it.

I need suggestions on what more to include. So far I'm only using 120mb, so its far from a full cd :D

--------------------------------------

so what programs do you suggest he should add (or what type of programs should he add)

keep in mind, he wants to be able to legally distrubute this for free, so the programs added should be freeware (or shareware)

however if you know a program that's not free, but is VERY good, list it and we'll look for the closest alternative.

thanks.

Edit:

I do realize there are already several "live cd" or ultimate boot cd's floating around the net, but most of them are os specific and most of them DON"T allow you to install an os.

with this cd, you can use it to install ANYTHING

Edited by Elazul Yagami