Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
hairytash

XP Vs ME

Can anyone tell me the major advantages of having Win XP (excluding blue screen issues).

Im currently using Win ME and I dont get blue screens since I tried a new tweak. At the moment it appears Id lose my scanner (no XP driver) but gain a smarter interface and some extra fruit machine layouts. So Im looking for more advantages.

well...i have 2 computers at home. 1 has ME, the other has XP. with my ME pc, i have had nothing but trouble MOST of the time. in the past i have had to reformat the hd like once every 2-3 months, due to me getting the "blue screen of death". :lol: recently though, i too have been able to fix the problem...i think.

now, with my XP machine, i have had no trouble at all. not one freeze, not one error...and NO blue screen of death. next to 98, XP is the most perfect os i have ever used. :idea:

as for advantages of using XP over ME...it depends. you mentioned you were able to get rid of the blue screen problem in ME...so thats not an issue then i guess. do you experiance any other problems in ME? if so...and you have a high end machine, i would get XP if i were you. i dont think you will regret it. :)

one error...and NO blue screen of death. the most perfect os i have ever used. :) 

:lol: hillarious...Blue screen of death!!