SS Tenka news

i have on crappy pic i took of andrew (the new character) too which i will be happy to post if someone wants to host it (650kb or so). i tried to take more but cant figure out how to get my gf's camera working properly, sorry.

well the spread has about 20 screenshots or so. most of them show andrew, yoshitora and wan fu. hao, tamtam, enja, charlotte, nak and hanzo also make appearances.

the button layout is listed as follows:

a=light slash

b=med slash

c=heavy slash

d=kick

e=special movement

a+b=various systems use (overhead??)

b+c=throw

a+d=item use

backgrounds shown are as follows:

1. in front of some kind of traditional japanese gazebo thing with a couple of geisha and official looking guys sitting inside it looking towards the fight. looks a little boring.

2. in some sort of aztec village with mountains and a balloon or two in the air in front of the mountains (hot air ones). there are lots of aztec/inca looking gyys cheering the fight on.. looks ok. tam tam is from south america right?

3. a darkstalkeresque fantastical european looking city with a mass of warped medieval buildings a couple of hundred metres back with the fight seemingly taking place in the middle of a huge stone paved area presumably in the middle of the city. the city has a purplish glow and it really looks like something out of ds. seems ok but not very ss.

4. similar to the lb shoreline with boats in the sea behind type bg. there is a muscly guy sitting on the shore watching in the bg, looks ok though there is only one screen and its a little small.

other stuff:

-effects are atomiswaved ala cvs2 (transparencies and the like).

-as rbjake i think it was mentioned there are now portraits at the end of the life bars now.

-looks a bit bright and flashy for an ss game imo.

-andrew seems a bit lacking in cool factor....

sstenka1do.th.jpg

Excuse the blurry shot. He can't use his gf's camera.