Old Program Crash is Fixed

sigloiv

I just though I should let you know that the problem I had before with DSEmu crashing whenever I ran a DS game is fixed. I can now run TetrisARM at full speed (I couldn't even get it to run before) and first.bin (that wouldn't run either).

I would also like to note that you are correct about the sprites not working. Even fontdisp.bin is not shown correctly.

Screenshots:

TetrisARM9.bmp

first.bmp

I just though I should let you know that the problem I had before with DSEmu crashing whenever I ran a DS game is fixed.
Great news. It musta been something to do with the GPU code then; since I've replaced that, things have been going well.
Even fontdisp.bin is not shown correctly.
That shouldn't be happening, actually; runs fine here. Sure you switched back to GBA mode in the ini?

Font Disp works on my end, also the emu no longer crashes when closing a rom.

Tetris looks awesome, and plays perfectly :).

And the MGS2 demo looks even better, though still corrupt

mgs2dnice.png

I can get over 50 shots of games/demos if you'd like me to :).

And the MGS2 demo looks even better, though still corrupt
MGS2 demo, eh. I was never informed of such an enterprise :) Looks good, though; I'm surprised.
I can get over 50 shots of games/demos if you'd like me to.
Don't wanna put you out or anything; getting those screenshots would be a bit of work, and if they don't work perfectly there's not much point in publicity shots :)

Duh (those late-night projects really knock the common sense out of you). I turned LoadDS back off and all the original roms worked fine. I'm going to find some one-hundred percent (or at least pretty close) working demos and post pics of them like Federelli is. I won't get anything that isn't worth it though.

EDIT: Unfortunately, after the GPU fix, many GBA Demos will either not run or not not show anything. I did manage to get one pic though:

Quadtrisgba.bmp

Edited by sigloiv