Help with Chankast and Bios

Thanks for your usefull replies everyone,

those two files your talking about sc_bios.bin and dc_flash.bin how do you get it into Chankast is it in the Chankast or is a different Dreamcast bios needed,

i have these two Bios files i have an unziped Dreamcast Bios when its unziped it says dc-bios.zip,

then when you open it it says ip.bin but i have conected it and this bios its under Chankast02a folder but does it need to go right into the Chankast folder differently and if so can i please know how thankyou.

Edited by shenmue 3

Thanks for your usefull replies everyone,

those two files your talking about sc_bios.bin and dc_flash.bin how do you get it into Chankast is it in the Chankast or is a different Dreamcast bios needed,

i have these two Bios files i have an unziped Dreamcast Bios when its unziped it says dc-bios.zip,

then when you open it it says ip.bin but i have conected it and this bios its under Chankast02a folder but does it need to go right into the Chankast folder differently and if so can i please know how thankyou.

Sorry, I meant Dc_bios.bin.

These two files (Dc_bios.bin and Dc_flash.bin) need to be in the same directory as Chankast's main executable.

Thanks may i ask please the DC-bios.zip is that the one,

but its only got ip.bin not flash and when you mean into Chankasts executibles do you mean chankast.exe application in type folder application,

is this where i need to put those 2 files if so can you please help me on how to and is Ami.flash.exe the other file which is needed in another Bios section i found i think its a Bios thankyou.

Edited by shenmue 3

Thanks may i ask please the DC-bios.zip is that the one,

but its only got ip.bin not flash and when you mean into Chankasts execuibles do you mean chankast.exe application in type folder application,

is this where i need to put those 2 files if so can you please help me on how to and is Ami.flash.exe the other file which is needed in another Bios section i found i think its a Bios thankyou.

I'll say this once more:

No ZIP files. Just two BIN files that are not compressed in any way.

I do mean Chankast.exe. I have no idead what is Ami.Flash.exe so I'll just say that it is not needed.

Thanks i found the 2 files could anyone please tell me how to make those 2 files go into chankast.exe,so far ive only figured how to place it under chankast alph 02a.

Thanks everyone for your usefull replies.

Just put the two files in the same directory where the Chankast exe is. No other setup is needed for Chankast to detect the BIOS.

I hope you are using ChankastAlpha 0.25