Hi

bendermike

MSN address is in last Post by me :)

ill fix a few faults on 1.1 MAMEdOX this weekend mainly samshowdown 5 or was it special that was wrong crc and had sound issues, allready fixed mine but will fix version plus start looking into source more to add turbo outrun old midway drivers. Need to learn abit though :)

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Everyone !  :D

I'll come back for BenderMameOX.

Current WIP Work :

- Rebuild Midway driver to previous functional one to have Mortal Kombat and Nba jam etc at normal speed

- Add Universal Bios 2.1 (out today)

- Flicker filter OFF (Done)

- Add new seibuspi drivers (Raiden Fighters Jet & Raiden Fighters 2)

* For that i'm stuck for now... I have added the driver, but after the "Loading Complete" emulator freeze... I have try many things for 2 weeks and no result :( so i won't be able to continue that, but i will share sources.

that's all for now :clapping:

PS : BritneyPAIRS please resend me your msn, I lost it  :banghead:

See you soon !

Allright...

Forget that... I cannot replace old midways drivers, definitions and declarations are totally out of syntax ! too many changes !

And for Raiden Fighters, I cannot figure too how to make it works ! Only have a black screen after loading complete !

If someone have better luck, go ahead ;)

Bye !

Rather than trying to add/change drivers, is their any possibility you'll consider looking into some of the more fundamental issues that have been mentioned here in the past? Specifically:

- Games not displaying in their correct aspect ratio. Games like Bubble Bobble, Kung Fu Master, Rolling Thunder really suffer from this.

- Screen tearing even with VSync enabled.

- Analogue controls making some games near unplayable. (Star Wars, Jurassic Park, etc.) Perhaps analogue control should be optional or just disabled altogether since I really can't think of any games that benefit from it in its current state.

I still use MAME-X over MAMEoX for all the games it supports since it doesn't have any of the above problems. It would be great if MAMEoX could be brought up to the same standard.

Edited by + T +

Rather than trying to add/change drivers, is their any possibility you'll consider looking into some of the more fundamental issues that have been mentioned here in the past? Specifically:

- Games not displaying in their correct aspect ratio. Games like Bubble Bobble, Kung Fu Master, Rolling Thunder really suffer from this.

- Screen tearing even with VSync enabled.

- Analogue controls making some games near unplayable. (Star Wars, Jurassic Park, etc.) Perhaps analogue control should be optional or just disabled altogether since I really can't think of any games that benefit from it in its current state.

I still use MAME-X over MAMEoX for all the games it supports since it doesn't have any of the above problems. It would be great if MAMEoX could be brought up to the same standard.

Would be cool but i'm not able to do that, not enough skills...

I have to leave mameox to people with better knowledge, so far i'm good enough to add drivers and few tweaks.

search 'bt' and 'sky' on google, you will find a MAMEoX128 Plus! with ips patch and input record/playback support.

I have rebuild a MAME-X too. With 128m cache enabled, E/F/G drives supported.