GOD OF WAR/Re 4

supa_al

After watching the videos from Gametrailers.com, it is safe to say that this game is gonna Rock Big Time! :banghead:

I saw the behind the scenes footage of it and it does look like they are bringing in the player in an "epic adventure." It does make you feel like a true bad ass. From music(oh dam) to the enemies, bosses, weapons. Everything seems done just right.

Im gettin a ps2 just because of this game. Period. Most likely a slim PS2.

Now Resident Evil 4. I have a gamecube. I have this game. It is bad ass. I highly recommend playing it on a HD TV, with surround sound n all. You wont regret it. If people like a game alot, truly like it, then why not experience it on the system for it. I wish GOW would come on all systems but it is not. But that aint stopping me from getting a ps2 and buying the game.

Why wait for a game thats gonna be dumbed down(not too much though) when it is already released? :blink: Plus for a system that is cheaper than ps2? :blink:

Thats just my 2 cents.

Playing RE4 on HDTV truely rocks. I got the component cables for my cube a few days ago. And goddamn. Everything hasn't looked any better in a while

God of War looks like it could be a decent game, but the amount of hype it's recieving turns me off. Watching the trailers, it just looks like your average action/adventure title with nice graphics and some overzealous advertising. Even the developers in the "behind the scenes" on gametrailers are just a fountain of buzzwords and no real, solid info to put it above anything else on the market.

So far, they've shown beating guys up, pushing crap around, and pulling levers. Granted, you're using flaming swords on chains, but that has really only mattered in one fight they've shown so far, and then it looked like a one-button-press deal with a scripted result.

I'm expecting another "you'll be entertained, but you won't have to change your pants" title along the lines of Rygar or Mark of Kri. It will surprise me if it's as good as Beyond Good & Evil.