DVD Race has #3!

Wizard

Looks Like Its best To Stick To DVD Originals.

that wont happens since normal dvds cant hold enough data for high def.. Which is what everyone wants. So far people are buying high def tvs and they can watch hi def channels but they cant watch movies that way. So they need a new disc that can hold the data and since normal dvds only hold around 9 gig at the most dvd will soon die.

To tell u the truth i was kinda hoping the cd , dvd generation would die althogether.. How long does a Normal cd/dvd last if used regulary... not very damn long. The things are just to sesitive. Hell i had a dvd player not to long ago went haywire and wouldnt give me my disk back. When i finaly got it open the dvd player had burned a hole through the disk. Ive actully had a few cd players as do that as well. Lets find a new media type.

Edited by Bluestinger X

Hell i had a dvd player not to long ago went haywire and wouldnt give me my disk back. When i finaly got it open the dvd player had burned a hole through the disk. Ive actully had a few cd players as do that as well. Lets find a new media type.

That's why you don't light your DVD player on fire.

Hell i had a dvd player not to long ago went haywire and wouldnt give me my disk back. When i finaly got it open the dvd player had burned a hole through the disk. Ive actully had a few cd players as do that as well. Lets find a new media type.

That's why you don't light your DVD player on fire.

Seriously, that's like.. not normal usage conditions. Maybe buy your next CD/DVD player somewhere other than the swap meet?

The very first CD I ever owned (Green Day - Dookie, which is now 10 years old) still works just fine. In fact, I think I only had one CD ever go bad on me, and that's because I lent it to a friend who, as far as I can tell, used it to test his shaving razors. A quick run through a DVD-Doctor and even it works good as new.

The only CD/DVD player that's ever screwed up on me is the one in my car, which is now 11 years old, and which took a blow from a would-be theif that was hard enough to crack a good portion of my front console. It still works, it just skips once in a while and won't read CDs by the band Live for some reason.

I don't understand how people can screw these things up.

Edited by Daeval