NDS Roms

bàkke

Everyone knows that NDS roms are already on the net and avaliable for downloads, but this emulator can't run any of them. I think that Imran Nazar should focus on making the DS emulator raher than the GBA emulator. Everyone already has a gba emulator, but noone has ds emulator. PLZZZZ Nazar focus on the DS!!!!

DS Roms Available at an spanish web:

DS Roms Main Page:

Avaliable roms:

-Metroid Prime: Hunter (First Hunt) (U) (9.68MB)

-Super Mario 64 DS (U) (8.90MB)

EDIT by GryphonKlaw. NO ROM LINKS, Por favor

Edited by GryphonKlaw

This emulator cannot run any DS or GBA roms as of yet because it is not at that stage. Mr. Nazar is making it GBA first because from there he'll be able to work on DS functionality. Writing a DS emulator isn't the easiest thing in the world and it will be some time before one will be ready. Why don't you go buy a DS if you are in such a hurry to play DS games.

Also, please don't post rom links.

I declare this thread locked. If Two9A has something to say to this, he can post since he has the power to.

lock3hs.gif

Also, I request that this Dancing Lock be made an emoticon. :blink: PLEEASSSE!

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Also, I request that this Dancing Lock be made an emoticon.  :blink: PLEEASSSE!

No. For the sake of all internet content. The dancing banana was rage-inducing enough. End of discussion.

bàkke: The reason why the author starts with GBA emulation is because the GBA and DS have a similar core when stripped down to the basics. Two9A can correct me on this though.

DS rom images are useless at this point. This board is very strict when it comes to distributing illegal material. You have ignored the basic rules by a long shot, so I'll have my eye on you. Be warned.