where do u put the uni bios?

The zip file needs to be called uni-bios.zip. The ROM has to be uni-bios.rom. Place that in the ROMs folder in Nebula. And don't forget to enable the Universe Bios in the NeoGeo options.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

or just put uni-bios.rom in the neogeo.zip file... :)

Yeah, or that. But I like to keep by BIOSes seperate.

Any particular reason for this or just "because"?

Just because.

And Deathscythe, you need to use a loader to play SamSho5. Adding it to the DAT unfortunately won't get it to work.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

hmm..okai..i got the uni bios problem over with..but now it still says the game is locked..is there sum way i can get it unlocked..samsho5

ElSemi has locked the newer games from the official Nebula builds for a reason. You need to find Nebula Loader and add your own Samho5 DAT to it.

dont forget that you will need Nebula loader to play newer games. or use an older Nebula 2.23 that has no lock function.

asking for the loader is against the rules though if im not mistaken (not sure if talking about it is forbidden as well), just google it up, its not that hard to find anyway.

(not sure if talking about it is forbidden as well), just google it up, its not that hard to find anyway.

I'm sure we free to talk about it as it has been talked about it the past as well. Linking to it is a no-no.