help!,how to burn iso in alchol 120%

NightMareX

can anyone explain to me , how to burn ISO for PSX1 by using

Alchol 120% or PM me with a link of walkthrough of it ?

Thanks in advance!!!

start it.

Go to image burning wizard.

Browse to were the ISO you want ot burn is.

Click next and burn, VOILA...

Im not aware of any special ways to burn an PsOne ISO so doint take this help as a fianl thought.

i just dont want any of my burend CDs going wasted (Failed burning)

i already lost above 5 CDs using Iso Buster to extract and then Nero5 to BURN!!

- do i need to extract the ISO using ISO Buster or just burn it (ISO) using Alchol ?

and does the CD (burned) is working 100% when playing on Ps1 or it gots some problems in the middle of a game frezzes or screen GFx problems ?

Edited by NightMareX

I really don't know what you were doing with ISOBuster in the first place, since Alcohol (and all other burning software) supports CD image burning.

There is an option in all burning software named "Create CD from image" or something similar.

Just putting the CD image on the CD as is does not work. You have to open the image in Alcohol (since the image contains all the data for the disc) and tell it to make a CD out of that image.

The problem with Nero is that it just supports and handful of CD image formats and a slew of it's own image formats that no-one ever uses. Alcohol supports all images I know of.

Also, in Alcohol when you get to the image burning section, there is a menu on the bottom where you can choose Playstation.

Do remember that very few burners (still, unfortunately) can burn 1:1 Playstation discs. Just because it works perfectly on modded PS1/SP2, most copies this lack the "special data" hidden in the original disc.