When Muslims suffer, it is the West who help 1st..

L.S.D

Most muslims would allow bin laden into there house with open arms. From my eye it dosnt even look like the muslim nations even try to stop terrorist. If i saw muslims standing up againts terrorism and extremist id have much more respect for them.. but truth be told i havent. Hell the only thing ive seen is exmuslims talking about how bad things are.
Do you personnaly know muslims? You don't sound like you do.

Muslims get mad that we talk bad about them.. but flock they do it about us all the time.
Same thing the other way round.

If they wana talk crap why cant we.
You do.

When the power went out in the north east of america muslim countrys said it was a sign that thier god was punishing us for the war....
Muslin COUNTRIES? Don't think so.

There is a big amalgam between muslims and islamic terrorists (not only in the US). People should really try to see the difference between a religion and a bunch of crazy extremists. Most muslims hate Bin Laden, and even stronger than most americans, because he gave them that crappy image.

Just 2 little things to add: your post is centered around the US, but the other "western" countries aren't much better.

and

there's a reason to that.

because other than england, most western (canada, european countries...etc) aren't detested.

and the main reason england is also detested is because of the balfourd (sp?) declarations.

Interesting to note, that british soliders in Iraq handled the situations much much better than american soliders (i can't remember the article, but the article stated how the british soliders managed to gain people's trust by dealing with them in a human way, while the american soliders were too afraid to let their guns down most of the time... don't blame them though, i'd be god damn afraid to let my gun down, but then again, the reason they were afraid is because the british ones were trained at humanitarian contact better than the american troops)

i think it was at robert-fisk.com or cnn,

can't recall.

If I were to convert (Fat chance.) I'd be a Buddhist. Why? When asked what they think caused the tsunami, they said nature while every other religion was making up sh!t about their deities handing out wrath. These guys rule.