little help PLEASE!!!!!

baboulas

Ok, I know this has probably been done to death, but from reading the other threads i'm still lost (very new at the burning iso's thing)

I have extracted all the file for cvs pro and now have the.bin and.cue files. I have ISObuster.... and that's pretty much it from my side. How do I convert the files? or do I just burn those files (prob not).

thnx in advance!!

to burn the bin and cue, you should use fireburner, cdrwin or nero 5. if the first two dont recognize your cd burner, you should use nero 5. its the most compatable of the three.

if you want to learn how to rip and burn a game using nero 5, check out this step by step tutorial i posted at our affiliate site, romuniverse.com. it will be towards the bottom of the page :

http://www.romuniverse.com/wbboard/thread....id=31&styleid=1

and if you need help playing it in an emulator, check out this other post i made at romuniverse (middle of page) :

http://www.romuniverse.com/wbboard/thread....id=31&styleid=1

hope that helps some. :shock:

you cold use fireburner, thats the one i use for bin and cue files. incase it doesnt work, i hope you dont mind wasteing a few cds. i never used isobuster, but if it is anything like winiso, than there is a good chance that it might have made a messed up bin and cue file. but anyways, if you want, give it one more try with fireburner. just make ure you turn off "test burn" in the settings menu.

if you want to go ahead and start fresh, i suggest you follow the guide i gave you, cause that will for sure work. :P

let me know what happens. :)

WOOOO HOOOOO!

finally got it to work! It's partially in jap but it's ok I can get by

my bro actually did it for me (i was on the right track though)

Thanx for all your help guys!!!

sorry for bein so annoying about this whole thing!

If anyone knows where I can get a full english version would be cool

WOOOO HOOOOO!

finally got it to work! It's partially in jap but it's ok I can get by

my bro actually did it for me (i was on the right track though)

Thanx for all your help guys!!!  

sorry for bein so annoying about this whole thing!

If anyone knows where I can get a full english version would be cool

dont be silly dude. :) anytime you have a question, just ask. im glad to hear you got it to work!

as for an english version, i have the game, but i dont know if mine is in english...never played it. :) you could always try the emulforums direct connect hub. i know ive seen the game on there. just click on the link below and it will explain all. hope to see ya there. :P

http://216.127.72.111/~admin8/phpBB2/romgenie.shtml