PC arcade-style stick

I'm wanting to buy a nice PC arcade stick setup for MAME and other emulators and such, and I was looking at the X-Arcade, but it only has 3-button rows (which are great for everything BUT Neo-Geo games). Does anyone know of a good arcade stick with 4-button rows so it'd feel like playing an actual MVS?

Well if Your Going To Get The 10 Button, You Might As Well get The X-arcade And When Playing NeoGeo Games, Just Ignore Some Buttons.

The problem with the X-Arcade is, as I said, it doesn't have 4-button rows. It has 3-button rows, like Capcom fighting games. The Neo Geo had a single 4-button row though, so in order to replicate the NG, you need a stick with 4-button rows.

Look At It Agian, The NeoGeo Has 3 A 3 Row Button, And 1 Button That Is Half Way Under The First Button, And Thats Is How A Neogeo Panel Looks Like. It Is Just A Capcom+NeoGeo+2 Buttons Game, Stick.

Look At It Agian, The NeoGeo Has 3 A 3 Row Button, And 1 Button That Is Half Way Under The First Button, And Thats Is How A Neogeo Panel Looks Like. It Is Just A Capcom+NeoGeo+2 Buttons Game, Stick.

That's still not as correct as the sticks GK posted. Sure, it'd work, but the others would feel more like a real MVS.

cNeo_Geo_MVS.jpg

MVS

PS-Neo.jpg

NeoGeo Prostick (not quite correct)

PS.jpg

10-button Prostick (almost better than the NeoGeo Prostick, though still not correct)

video-X-Arcade.jpg

X-Arcade (more incorrect than the other two)

Edited by SlickDizzy