JGR control problem?

:thumbsup1: Hello everyone.

As this is the first time I have played JGR I am pulling out my hair.

I am having some problems doing the "Large Tags" in Jet Grind Radio using Chanksat A.25.

Is there some type of trick to it?

Everything else seems fine, but when the arrow appears for me to input that with the Analog Stick: No go. :clapping:

I have tried just about everything, I wish I could get this going as the game looks stunningly cool.

Thanks a ton.

P.

You really need an analog joystick for this game as the motion for the large tags has more than 8 input points (i.e. for a 360 motion, the game is registering down, down-forward 20 degrees, down-f 40 degrees, down-f 60 degrees, etc) whereas using a keyboard you can only have eight input points at 45 degree angles. For joysticks, i reccommend the Saitek P800 or P3000, which run you $30 US for the P800 and $40 for the P3000 (which is wireless). Using a P3000 i have played the game all the way through on Chankast.

Don't miss out on this game - it's often overlooked but is one of the better Dreamcast releases.

theres was something i did that made it work i think but i cant remember cause i only played it for testing purpose

I don't use my emulators with special controllers.

I don't use eBay either.

But whatever.