Flashlinker Question

N3oGhost

Today i was flashin another travel pack for my Fiance with like 3 games and they all worked fine and all.

The question is this: Ive noticed with some games, In the GBA Loader screen, they show up like 4 times or more.

This time it was the Classic Nes: Mario Bros. rom I flashed it as the 3rd game and in the loader it shows up as game 3,4,5 and 6.

gba.jpg

why does it do this? Again the games run fine and all its just an odd little thing that bugs me. Is there a way to work around this?

Thanks

Edited by N3oGhost

• 4 weeks later...
Today i was flashin another travel pack for my Fiance with like 3 games and they all worked fine and all.

The question is this: Ive noticed with some games, In the GBA Loader screen, they show up like 4 times or more.

This time it was the Classic Nes: Mario Bros. rom I flashed it as the 3rd game and in the loader it shows up as game 3,4,5 and 6.

gba.jpg

why does it do this? Again the games run fine and all its just an odd little thing that bugs me. Is there a way to work around this?

Thanks

Try to change the internal rom name with a header tool

That usualy fixes the problem, or use pogoshell instead it owns the bootloader :lol:

edit: the classic nes games (gba roms) dont work on a flash card as far as i know..

unless you use pocketNES to emulate them.

Edited by xeno