[8/23/04] S.O.S.

Game: S.O.S.

System: SNES

Emulators: snes9x, zsnes ect.

SOS2.jpg

S.O.S. is not an ordinary game. It's one of the few games that don't include fighting, but still have a lot of action.

The story is simple. You are on the drowing Titanic, and you need to rescue your family, and as mant other people as you can.

Most of the people wont follow you from the begining, and you will need to convince them. Sometimes it's just pressing talk, sometimes it's more complicated.

The ship is spining alot, making new places accesable, or killing your party while you climb a wall.

The game is good, but not great. It have some problems. The map is pretty boring. Yes, The ship is spining, but they could put some destraction to make the platforms more interesting. But that's the minor problem.

The bigger problem is your party. The A.I. is realy bad. They can have hard time passing gaps that you can pass by pressing forward, and they many times stuck on a command you give them, and you can't change it. You don't tell them "follow me", you tell them "come here", and you need to stop alot and tell it to them. This realy damaged the game, but it's still a fun game. Just remember to savestate alot.

Controls: 6

Gameplay: 8

Graphics: 7

Sound: 6

Overall Score: 6.75

Grade: C

Overall I give this game a :unsure: