About This File
Stella is a multi-platform Atari 2600 VCS emulator released under the GNU General Public License (GPL). Stella was originally developed for Linux by Bradford W. Mott, and is currently maintained by Stephen Anthony. Since its original release several people have joined the development team to port Stella to other operating systems such as AcornOS, AmigaOS, DOS, FreeBSD, IRIX, Linux, OS/2, MacOS, Unix, and Windows. The development team is working hard to perfect the emulator and we hope you enjoy our effort.
What's New in Version 4.1.1 See changelog
- 4.1 to 4.1.1: (September 14, 2014)
- * Re-added 'uipalette' option due to popular demand (of at least one
- person :)).
- * Fixed bug in Windows port where pressing 'Alt' key combos resulted in
- an annoying system beep. Currently this is fixed by patching the SDL2
- library and including a modified version with Stella.
- -Have fun!
- With version 4.1.1: