WinUAE is a Amiga & Amiga CD32 emulator for Windows.
- changing joystick options in ports-tab caused joystick to not respond in some cases
- bad performance on laptops with power saving enabled
- mouse handling updates
- RDB SmartFileSystem 1.58 (and older?) crash fixed
- more filesystem bug fixes
- uaescsi.device reset crash on Win9x
- some games had problems detecting slow ram (for example Lotus 3), fixed
- MIDI SYSEX buffer overflows fixed
- sound timing always defaulted back to PAL when WinUAE lost or gained focus, fixed
- more ALT-TAB switching problems fixedja
- improved FPS counter
- filesystem notification (ACTION_ADD_NOTIFY, ACTION_REMOVE_NOTIFY) support added and more..
- CD-led is lit when CD32 audio track is playing
- new keyboard shortcuts: PAUSE-pause emulation, PAUSE+END-turbo speed
- CAPS-image support (http://www.caps-project.org/)
- Catweasel MK3 support (joystick ports, keyboard and Zorro2-board emulation for multidisk.device) Card base address must be manually added to configuration file (catweasel_io=0x????). This will be fixed when real driver supporting all Catweasel features is available.
- 1.5MB slow RAM support
Get it at - http://www.winuae.net/
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
WinUAE 0.8.22 Release 4 Released!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users