M1 is a music player of more than 700 arcade games, running under Linux and Windows. It has been developed by the authors of Impact, ZiNc and modeller. Here are the changes:
- New "m1i" advanced graphical interface for Win32 and Linux.
- Added Aqua Jack, Ashura Blaster, Asuka & Asuka, Bonze Adventure, Cadash, Daisenpu, Darius, Elevator Action Returns, Exzisus, Fighting Hawk, Galmedes, GoldenEye (pinball), Hit the Ice, Jurassic Park, Kokontouzai Eto Monogatari, Master of Weapons, Maze of Flott, Night Striker, Operation Wolf, Power Wheels, Quiz Sekai wa SHOW by shobai, Rainbow Islands, Rastan, Rival Schools: United by Fate, Ryu Jin, Sel Feena, Silent Dragon, Sonic Blast Man, Star Gladiator 2: Nightmare of Bilstein, Street Fighter EX, Street Fighter EX 2 Plus, Superman, The X-Files (pinball), Top Speed, U.N. Defense Force: Earth Joker, Violence Fight, and Volfied.
737 total games.
- Corrected command handling for the ZN QSound games. Tetris is no longer missing songs, for instance.
- Corrected ROM entries for Metal Hawk to match MAME.
- Fixed some bad/missing samples in King of Fighters '95.
- Fixed starting song number for Last Blade and Last Blade 2 to be meaningful.
- Cleaned up some memory leaks and access to freed blocks thanks to the wonderful free Valgrind 1.0.4.
- Fixed what I thought was a compiler bug but was really a M1 bug that prevented compiling for generic x86 targets. M1 will now work on Pentium and 486 machines, although few if any of the games will actually run on machines that slow.
- Restructured the core and core/UI interface to better support graphical frontends such as m1i.
- Added a -i switch to the command line versions which dumps the ROM info for a game in a format similar to what MAME dumps out. ROM manager tools should be able to use this to auto-create DAT files and the like.
Thank you Sir Gouken from PlanetEmu for the news.
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users