Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

What do you folks think about the latest nirvana CD?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

• Banned
  • 313 posts
Click to view battle stats
I know this is kinda late but my wife picked it up for me, and I found it to be rather intresting, and I like the way they remastered a few of the old greats, any feedback would be great from fellow nirvana fans out there. :D

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
idunno. i used to be a big nirvana fan, had all their cds. i guess im kinda intrested in hearing whats on this one. what, are some tracks on there like never before realeased songs or something? that would be cool. if they are just old songs remastered, i dont know if i'd pick it up. if some songs on there are new, how are they? :D

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
It's got great Nirvana songs on it. All of which I own already because I have every Nirvana going. So I don't really need to buy it.

Kurt Cobain would have hated it though because it's mainly about making money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users