KiGB is a Gameboy emulator for Windows.
* GameGenie and GameShark cheats
* Save/Load cheats to/from library file
* An experimental apply-once option for GameShark codes
* Selectable palettes for Game Boy games
* Set the resolution to 320 x 200 in full screen mode if the display card supported. This enhanced the performance significantly. Now, low-end Celeron could run at full speed with no frame skip.
* Re-structured the GUI
* Emulated the Game Boy CPU quirk (bug?) when HALT was called with IME
was off. Supported Kirby's Dream Land 2.
* Displayed the size in the menu correctly when started at full screen mode
Get it from http://kigb.emuunlim.com/
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
KiGB v1.01 Released!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users