Login to Account Create an Account
KiGB v1.01 Released!
Posted 01 November 2002 - 02:45 AM
* GameGenie and GameShark cheats
* Save/Load cheats to/from library file
* An experimental apply-once option for GameShark codes
* Selectable palettes for Game Boy games
* Set the resolution to 320 x 200 in full screen mode if the display card supported. This enhanced the performance significantly. Now, low-end Celeron could run at full speed with no frame skip.
* Re-structured the GUI
* Emulated the Game Boy CPU quirk (bug?) when HALT was called with IME
was off. Supported Kirby's Dream Land 2.
* Displayed the size in the menu correctly when started at full screen mode
Get it from http://kigb.emuunlim.com/
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users