Very Simple Request

lo there!

i have a really simple (possiblly really stupid) question to ask,

How in the hell do i pause in neoragex??

i have the version that allows me to play all the latest roms like rotd kof2k3 samsho5 and so on.

it has 5 different versions of neo rage in it and the latest one is called TestVer4.2

thanx!! :(

the "Pause/ Break" button on your keyboard.

the ingame pause only works in console mode (its select/coin button btw and you bind it yourself).

Nice job Xeon, you actually pointed something out that I've never bothered to test (the Pause/Break). :)

Gorechild: You can also press TAB which shows the NeoRAGEx menu, but the game still waits in the background for you to press TAB again and resume playing.

Note: Do not press ESC.

Edited by Agozer

Oh yeah i can remember the countless times i have accedently pressed ESC than TAB. I get so pissed off when that happens. I really hate it when I'm really far into the game and I press ESC. :)

oh yeah!!

sorry to bother you guys again but how do i access the hardware screen thingy with the options to change the difficulty levels and blood on/off screen?

thanx again!

To enter the Neo-Geo Test menu, press F1 during gameplay and coose "Soft DIP Settings" this allows you to fiddle with the difficulty and other settings.

Press C to go back and then exit. Simple. Leaving the Test Menu resets the game.

the ingame pause only works in console mode (its select/coin button btw and you bind it yourself).

Nice job Xeon, you actually pointed something out that I've never bothered to test (the Pause/Break). :lol:

oh c'mon man, you know i cant use the select button in arcade mode. no Mai and Shermie pantyposes for me without it :P

Nice job Xeon, you actually pointed something out that I've never bothered to test (the Pause/Break). :lol:

oh c'mon man, you know i cant use the select button in arcade mode. no Mai and Shermie pantyposes for me without it :P

I use the Shots Factory for that, but you are right....Pause/Break gives more control. :lol:

Edited by Agozer

for some reason, Shots Factory got broken after i upgraded my card.

now i upgraded my emu so i dont have that problem anymore (and it still use "Pause/ Break" key for pausing so yay! :lol:)

Edited by Xeon