Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

why do you like old school games?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
Click to view battle stats
i donīt really se the funny thing in most of them, mmmm, is it maybe because you have been playing since they were released and when they were released they absolutely rocked compared to ghe games before? Even more interesting is any young guy who actually enjoy playing old school games?

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
well, yah, most young people today, who are just getting into video games, havent had the opportunity to get to know these classic games. guys like myself on the other hand, old geezers, grew up playing titles like, pac-man, ghosts n' goblins, cruisin usa, etc. the list goes on an on and on. besides reasons of nastalgia, one thing is that you cannot improve on these games. many people have tried, but they havent quite gotten it. i say, THANK GOD FOR EMULATION! because if we didnt have it, im sure these games would one day be lost forever. most arcades, in my area anyway, dont even carry them anymore. its sad. :lol:

SgtSarros

SgtSarros

Starving Wolf

• Premium Members
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Everquest, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis.. and being with my fiancee.. but only cause she forces me.
Myself, and the old, old age of 24 :lol: Love many old games.. and i'm very lucky to have arcades nearby that have some of them..

The college nearest me has Ms Pac Man, and the Mall Of America, last time I was there, had Galaga and Pole Position II

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
The oldest stuff i used to play was like atari 2600 and zx spectrum.
F1 pole postion on the atari was awsome as well as centipede.
On the zx well there are countless classics on that old beats skool daze anad batty to name a few. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users