Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

The Raiden Series

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
Click to view battle stats
just looking for a general discussion here, mebbe some leads. does anybody have a clue why all we have seen thus far is Raiden the original? how does fabtek have such close ties on this series? they are all phenomenal shooters, but it seems 2 me that more of the shoulda been MAMEd by this point. anybody know what the deal is?

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 9 posts
Click to view battle stats
The Raiden Series is still one of best arcade shooters to date. All the Raiden from Raiden II, DX, Fighters, Fighters II and Jets are absolutely great in graphics. To answer your question Why it's not emulated.
The sprites are encrypted, and apparently very well. The various people who've cracked the Neo Geo, CPS 1 & II,PGM, Sega 8-bit, and other encryptions have all run screaming from it.

Only game that you will see it on any console is the playstation the Raiden project and Raiden DX on PS japan import.

I hope in the future someone can emulate Saibu Kaihatsu SPI System:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users