King of Fighters 2003 Kawaks Cheats

FalseProphet

Since I don't want to flood any other topics, I thought I would start a topic on Kawaks cheats for King of Fighters 2003. Does ANYONE have WORKING cheats for King of Fighters 2003 on WinKawaks 1.48/dev? The only cheats I have that actually work are the ones for Infinite Time and Secret Characters.

I was hoping I could get working cheats for Infinite Health, and possibly Infinite Power Meters. The reason I ask is because whenever I play KOF2003, no matter what emulator I use, if I save during a fight, and try to reload the state, the health stays where it was before I loaded (i.e., if I save at the start of the fight, and lose, and reload state, my health will start at zero, and one hit will kill me, and my opponents will be at whatever health they had when they beat me). I never had this problem with any other fighting game.

So if anyone has working Infinite Health cheats, they'd be really appreciated. (Although it would be much better if someone knew how to resolve the save and reload state problem. Would the P rom need to be hacked by any chance?)