Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Nebula macros question.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

cosmic_lord

cosmic_lord

The Unforgiven

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Playing my guitar<br>Listening to music<br>Programming<br>Playing games, be it console or PC/Emulated Console
Click to view battle stats
All right... I've made my fair share of macro files using the cheater utility or looking through cheat dats, whatever.

I usually try to make a macro file for every game I'm playing... whether I use it or not. For example... KOF2k1nd, I made a macro file for it a long time ago, and put in a simple D,DF,F move to test and see if it worked, and when it did I cleared out that D,DF,F move and left the file blank, so it's kind of like a template and if I wanted to add in moves I could.

Anyway, I have two questions:

1. Please explain how to use the @address+offset syntax thoroughly... the macro doc did a horrible job.
2. In KOF games... when you're enternig the address for Character under [Player1], how do you enter multiple addresses? Because in all the KOF games... where they are teams, each member of your team is a different address. In KOF2k2nd, the addresses are like this to the best of my recollection:

Player 1 Character 1 = 10a805
Player 1 Character 2 = 10a804
Player 1 Character 3 = 10a807

I've tried about everything I can think of, from multiple Character lines with different addresses, to using "or" or "and" operators from programming.

-VIOLENCE-

-VIOLENCE-

Fashion Photographer*~ I Make Anorexia CHIC!

• Premium Members
  • 873 posts
  • Interests:The Arts [Commercial Illustration , Digital Image , Gothic High Renaissance] , Photography , Video Game , Computer , Chocolates , Reading , Spanking , S&amp;M , Jean Paul Gaultier Jewellery , Shopping, MAXin Credit Cards, ETC.
i don't know how to use them...

but i know what macros are used for... I remember my friend used a macro to cheat on an online game to gain exp points

:)

cosmic_lord

cosmic_lord

The Unforgiven

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Playing my guitar<br>Listening to music<br>Programming<br>Playing games, be it console or PC/Emulated Console
Nah, I don't cheat. I actually rarely ever use macros... but I'm stubborn, and it pisses me off that I can't figure out how to make this one work.

-VIOLENCE-

-VIOLENCE-

Fashion Photographer*~ I Make Anorexia CHIC!

• Premium Members
  • 873 posts
  • Interests:The Arts [Commercial Illustration , Digital Image , Gothic High Renaissance] , Photography , Video Game , Computer , Chocolates , Reading , Spanking , S&amp;M , Jean Paul Gaultier Jewellery , Shopping, MAXin Credit Cards, ETC.
oh okay ;)

why do you need a macro working anyways?
you need one for a fighting game? :)

cosmic_lord

cosmic_lord

The Unforgiven

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts
I really don't need it... I just want it to be working in case I ever do... knowing how to assign multiple addresses would be a useful technique anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users