Games Loading For Kawaks

Lestat

Hi Guys,

I am a Newbie to the Neo Geo emu arena, but not a newbie to any of the other EMU scenes. So I was wondering about a couple of things.

I downloaded the newest Kawaks with the Kawak loader from the link below:

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...?showtopic=4002

At the same time I downloaded some of missing roms from :

http://emu-russia.net/roms_en.php

The thing I noticed is that some of these roms did not work within the Kawak loader. For instance

- Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

- SvC

- SvC Plus

- King of fighters 2001 and so on

I read all through the forums here amd audited my roms and found out what each or the.bin or.roms needed to be named. I managed to get SvC, SvC plus working through the renaming process. However, I needed to find a whole new place to download KoF2k1 because the rom was missing either a v1-v4, or some other part.

I have yet been able to get Crouching Tiger to work at all, as it is missing some of the components. I tried to take out the v1-v4 from Kof2k1 rom and put that into the crouching tiger hidden dragon rom, but that got the graphics to work with garbled up graphics.

So I guess I was curious, since there is so many rom variances, is there a place where I could get Kawaks compatible roms. Secondly, is there a Newbie area where I could read up on what each of the rom codes mean. IE p1, p2, m1, etc.

Lastly, I noticed that when I audited my roms, there was errors, however the rom itself will still work. Is this something I need to worry about, or is this natural considering that Kawaks is hacked to run some of these roms?

Thanks for the help in advance.