Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Apologize

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MR.Yagami

MR.Yagami

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Fun :D
Click to view battle stats
Hi there I'm the newbie that made a poll about the best "SNK style" fighting game, and I must say 2 things.
1 Is true, I totally messed up by forgetting about Sam.Show. and the last blade series. I don't know what happened cuz I'm a big fan of the last blade so HOW COUL I FORGET IT!? anyway. to late to change that, I would like to do a new corrected poll but it's just filling the forum with the same kinda posts
2 THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO ANSWERED IT because to a newbie poster like me it means a lot that people actually take time out of their lives to be a part of my poll. So far one of the frendlyest forums I've ever been to (actually I'M only a member in 2 forums).
Greetings to everyone
PS: if anyone knows any good website for ROM downloads please let me know. Also I don't know wich rom to download so if you have any recomendations they are welcome. :(
Bye
"Remember me when you look at the moon" or "why does my evil blod boil?" wich do you think will be a better signature. I'm sorta still working on my"forum identity"
:(

taratata

taratata

Oh god. Did you eat all this acid?

• Premium Members
  • 717 posts
Welcome!
Don't worry it's not that bad :(
The only website I have in mind right now is Emu-Russia but you should find many others in the FTPs and weblinks section.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Yeah...Nice Dante avatar btw.

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
lol shheeeshhhhh

Greetings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic