Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

eMule help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
Click to view battle stats
err can someone explain how to use this to me? Every download I do says under status: waiting, I don't really get this...

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
That's how it is... Don't expect to get anything for Emule quickly.

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A
I assume that " wait " status known as is on queued, but the thing is that it takes a while for you to get the download ready, and most of the time you download, it stops somewhat constantly, my suggestion is that you should either download from a user with the lowest ping you could find or dont use emule at all.

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,451 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

I assume that " wait " status known as is on queued, but the thing is that it takes a while for you to get the download ready, and most of the time you download, it stops somewhat constantly, my suggestion is that you should either download from a user with the lowest ping you could find or dont use emule at all.

I'm guessing though that he has a LOWID. This basically means you got a firewall running and it'll be a lot harder downloading things. Your best bet is to set up your firewall or turn it off with eMule running so you'll get faster and easier downloads. :(

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
Sorry for the late response.

It turns out you just have to wait :-D So that problem is fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users