Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SvC giving me CHAOS!!!!!!!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

demetri

demetri

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
Click to view battle stats
Could someone help me to get SVC going i have no way to no if i'm doing all this right :P This is an big leap forward from my mugen dayz.The emu is kawaks 1.46,an Neb,the roms are from svcplus :D i think they dont look like the rom files in the kawaks X package,also i can not change the bin files to rom files.Any body want to help out an newby??????Gamecop,Prican...any help will be appreciated. :)

SenatorIvy

SenatorIvy

Novice

• Members
  • 40 posts
Why can't you rename the files like the emulators you're trying want them to be, now? I'm missing what your real problem is.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Could you be more specific with your problem?

Edited by Agozer, 01 January 2004 - 06:42 PM.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
ok this is NextGen Emulation which is meant for emus on consoles, your asking about playing svc using kawaks 1.46 which is for pc. go to Current Affairs from there you'll see the pinned svc topic that can tell you how to use kawaks 1.46 for svc.

as for this topic it should be closed or moved by a mod soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users